From:
Virginia Public <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Public <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:35:31 +0000
January 18, 2021
Join fellow members and friends at GRIVA’s members’ virtual lunch meet-up on Monday, January 18 at 12 noon. This is a casual, fun gathering where we meet to announce our successes, trade research strategies, and share new genealogical books and Internet resources we have found helpful in our work. This meeting is free to attend, so grab your lunch and join us online!Have you read any good non-fiction lately? Let’s talk! Hope to see you there!Register at https://tinyurl.com/GRIVALuncheonJan2021