From:
Douglas Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:19:25 -0500
I am riding on the back of this discussion as I am looking for a
recommendation on a possible book.
I have just read "The Great Plantation:A profile of Berkeley Hundred and
Plantation Virginia from Jamestown to Appomattox" by Clifford Dowdey
published in 1957.  I am now looking for a more current book or two of
similar topic. Is there such a thing? Much material and work has transpired
since this book was written and I am really looking for one or two books
that might be much newer parallels.
Thanks
Douglas Burnett
Satellite Beach