From:
Margie Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:03:32 -0500
I would like to ask for suggestion, help or guidance from the group. I live in Augusta, Ga and my family came to Virginia in 1635 settled in Henrico Co, then in 1740s - 1779 was in Amelia Co before moving to Lunenburg Co Va. I'm missing one family connection between 1750 per land purchase of Richard Puckett to his son Thomas Hobby Puckett then Thomas Hobby Puckett sold the same land in 1778 to Anthony Lamb.

Thomas Hobby Puckett always uses the name Thomas H Puckett or Thomas Hobby Puckett.

I have ordered and purchased land deeds from the Amelia County Courthouse on Richard Puckett and Thomas Hobby Puckett trying to find out when and where Richard Puckett died or how Thomas Hobby Puckett inherited the land. Thomas Hobby Puckett had a son Richard (married Sarah McConnico), people always mix up these two Richard. I have documented Thomas Hobby Puckett from 1770 until he died in Lunenburg VA in 1802.

I have ordered rolls after rolls of microfilm, the lady at our library was concerned I was ruining my eyesight looking at so many rolls.

Any Out of the Box suggestions, help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Margie Puckett Barton