From:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Finkelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2019 05:13:33 +0000
Can someone tell me anything about Charles Mason, the husband of Maria Jefferson Carr Randolph Mason.  Was he related to George Mason or Senator James M. Mason?  Was he a political figure.  I am equally interested in just a little background on Maria J.C.R. Mason.  I am writing a brief intro to her letter to Lydia Marie Child on John Brown.
Feel free to answer off list.  Thanks in advance.

********
PaulFinkelman, Ph.D.
President

GRATZCOLLEGE