Jon Kukla <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Jun 2018 09:05:48 -0400
F 222 V81 M27 v.91
Author Madison, James, 1749-1812.
Title The duties of a wife : Bishop James Madison to his daughter, 1811.
General Note Edited by Thomas E. Buckley.
Subjects Wives -- Conduct of life.
Women -- Conduct of life.
Other Authors Scott, Susan Randolph Madison, ca. 1790-1847.
Buckley, Thomas E., 1939-2017.
Host Title In: Virginia magazine of history and biography. Richmond, VA.
v.91 (1983), p. 98-104.

--
Jon Kukla                            www.jonkukla.com