From:
Frank Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:04:52 -0400
I have seen some where the wife's father did not for whatever reason want
the son in law to own the property.--some due to dislike of son in law.  I
have also seen where the daughter (s) were always left the home w/ smaller
land amounts so the woman would always have a place to live.  I have seen
where several unmarried daughters lived in the home.