From:
Jurretta Heckscher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 2020 22:09:37 -0400
Surely prioritizing the health & safety of the LVA staff requires
proceeding with the utmost caution.  Also, ensuring that physical
collection materials can safely be served to the public remains a problem
with few certainties that continues to concern libraries throughout the
country.

Under the circumstances, continued patience is surely more than justified.

~Jurretta Heckscher

--
🌎Stop climate change, or little else we do will matter.🌍