From:
John RAGOSTA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2022 10:06:26 -0500
Sounds like a wonderful exhibit.

I hope that it includes the pre-revolutionary petitions to the House of Burgesses, petitions that played an important role in the development of American religious freedom (as outlined in my first book).

Thanks for putting-up these kinds of programs!

John A. Ragosta, PhD/JD
johnaragosta.com @johnragosta
Historian, Robert H. Smith International Center for Jefferson Studies at Monticello
Fellow,Virginia Humanities