From:
Bill Crews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Crews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:30:03 +0000
the 1850 census of prisoners in the Virginia state prison is here 1850 Census of the Virginia Penitentiary it doesn't break down state/federal prisoners, though.
|   |
| 1850 Census of the Virginia Penitentiary1850 Census of theVirginia Penitentiary, Richmond City, Henrico Co., VA     Charles S. Morgan, age 50 was Superintendent, of the Penitentiary. He was bornin VA.  |
|  |
| View on www.rootsweb.ancestry.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |