From:
John Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:18:22 -0600
It is so fascinating to watch the interaction you all put together to help
each other. With brain power like this, it is so impressive to see how fast
you all come together on a problem.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
and I look forward to learning more about my Virginia history and its people
past and present.
JP Adams
Texas