From:
Michael Nicholls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:13:42 -0600
Some on this list may be familiar with the fact that the Petersburg public library once held bound issues of early Petersburg papers. It apparently no longer does, holding only microfilm. The staff does not know if their film is of the bound issues--which would include issues not on the otherwise available film of Petersburg papers--or not. I think I remember once seeing the email address of a person one needed to contact to use the bound issues, but I have been unable to find it again--or maybe I am misremembering --a not uncommon thing these days. I am in Virginia for the next few days and would appreciate any quick responses to this particular issue. Thanks--Mick Nicholls