Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 21:25:39 +0000
base64
From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
414 issues of "The Southern Planter" are available at the Internet Archive https://archive.org/search.php?query=%22southern+planter%22&page=2   William and Mary have made scanning this publication a special project.  The journal was begun in 1841, and digitized copies go back at least to 1842.  Its publication continued into the twentieth century.

Don Wilson