Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2022 09:12:19 -0400
From:
James Hershman <[log in to unmask]>
Henry,

I would direct this person's inquiries to the Office of the Architect of
the Capitol. They have an extensive collection of historical photos of
every aspect of the Capitol, and probably details on its plumbing history.
Also, the Senate Historian's office has always been helpful on all sources
of questions (even offbeat ones like this).

Jim

--
None