From:
John Philip Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:06:33 -0500
I believe, I may be wrong, but Texas is the only entity that is LEGALLY able
to secede from the Union. It was in our agreed to and accepted contrat with
the USA in 1845, to allow us as a REPUBLIC, duly constituted and won by
force of arms on the field of combat, to have this rigth or worse yet for
the rest of the country, to divide into five total states. 2 senators each
and a number of representatives. Talk about justice. I bet we got the idea
from our Virginia roots.
JPAdams
Texas