From:
"Wilson, Donald L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 11:11:38 -0500
The following Census Bureau website
http://www.census.gov/prod/www/abs/decennial/1810.htm includes
downloadable zip files of the manufacturing statistical reports from the
1810 U.S. census, including
A statement of the arts and manufactures of the United States of
America, for the year 1810... (32.3 MB), and
A Series of Tables of Several Branches of American Manufacturers of
Every County in the Union so far as they are returned in the reports of
the Marshals, and of the secretaries and of their respective assistants,
in the autumn of the year 1810: Together with returns of certain
doubtful Goods, Productions of the Soil and agricultural stock, so far
as they have been received. (24.0 MB).
It should summarize and explain every question that was asked on that
census.
Hope this helps.

Donald L. Wilson, Virginiana Librarian,
Ruth E. Lloyd Information Center
  for Genealogy and Local History (RELIC),
Prince William Public Library System,
Bull Run Regional Library,
8051 Ashton Avenue, Manassas, VA  20110-2892
703-792-4540   www.pwcgov.org/library/relic