From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:17:05 -0400
"Brooks, Vincent" <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for all I learn from VA-Hist. Now I can return the favor.

Terry Belanger's account of this catalogue sounded so interesting that I
ordered a copy immediately. It just arrived and justifies his enthusiasm.I
thought other VA-Hist members ought to know about it.

Best wishes,
Karen

Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS
Princeton Research Forum, a community of independent scholars:
<goog_163796632>
http://www.princetonresearchforum.org/
<http://www.princetonresearchforum.org/>

seen on [log in to unmask]
On Mar 29, 2022, at 5:04 PM, Belanger, Terry   <[log in to unmask]>