From:
Anne Pemberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:23:18 -0400
My website on Famous Americans has developed from its beginning as a place
to find the information for the SOLs. Among other pages is the Famous
Virginians page at
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org/famamer/Virginians.html
which does include some of those who have been named. Woodrow Wilson is on
there along with the rest of the Virginia- born presidents, not including
Sam Houston as yet, but including J J Roberts.

It would be a bit tough to teach 4th graders about Tom Wolfe if he didn't
write books for children. If he did, let me know, and I'll add him to the
site.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert