From:
Basil Forest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:44:25 EDT
I know from my DNA halo type analysis that I am descended from the  Kurgan
culture and therefore am at least partially responsible for the  Kurgan hordes
that overran Europe and Asia in the fifth millennium and  thereafter,
pillaging, enslaving and raping all along the way, and were  also responsible for the
Indo-Europeanization of Europe which undoubtedly paved  the way for Black
slavery. The story is found in Marija Gimbutas'   book The Kurgan Culture and the
Indo-Europeanization of Europe.

Let me know what I owe and to whom.

By the way, I apologize to anyone in this forum whose ancestors may have
been subject to my ancestors inexcusable behavior.

Basil Forest