From:
"Tarter, Brent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:04:07 -0400
With reluctance and sadness, the board of directors of the Virginia Forum
has voted to cancel the 2020 Virginia Forum as a consequence of the
Covid-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and restrictions on travel that are being
imposed. We will work with our host, the Virginia War Memorial, on
logistics for possibly rescheduling later in the year and on carrying over
registrations already paid or refunding them. More information will be
forthcoming as additional plans are solidified.

Please look to future emails, the Forum website
<https://gmu.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c6fa622d9a0d8389a52a740d&id=c693671174&e=49a26f25b5>,
the Forum Facebook page
<https://gmu.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0c6fa622d9a0d8389a52a740d&id=4e2262b524&e=49a26f25b5>,
and the VA War Memorial Forum page