From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:28:26 -0500
Perhaps start a separate site for duelists? It could get interesting,
charge a small fee, help to finance the library or select a worthy
and neglected historical site to restore. Put all this energy to good
use.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone