Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:53:31 -0400
I was trying to find out more about the Rolfe family in England and
came across something I had never heard before. Perhaps someone here
knows more. A mention that the son of John Rolfe and Pocahontas,
Thomas Rolfe, returned to Virginia when he was aged 20 [though one
place had him a few years older when he returned], and it said he had
been married in England [13 Sept, 1632] to Elizabeth Washington at
St. James, Clerkenwald, London; his wife died shortly after giving
birth to a daughter, Anne. He left the child behind in England when
he returned to Va. This site had a line of descent in Britain from
this daughter [she married Peter Elwin of Thurning, Norfolk England
in 1659], all the way down to someone born in 1936. So is there also
a line of descent from Pocahontas now living in Britain?

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone