From:
Harold Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:08:05 -0500
In 1988 I wrote an article, *Apprentices from Christ's Hospital Make Good in
America*, published in the Colonial Williamsburg *Journal*.  It may be
helpful. In 1990, Peter Wilson Coldham published *Child Apprentices in
America from Christ's Hospital* Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co.)
I hope this helps.
HBG