From:
Emily Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:46:59 +0000
Calling it "MTC on the Chesapeake" insults most television producers I know
Now that I have logged in and watched the webcast I can say categorically
that the dancing and singing was absolutely the best part  (if you don't pay
attention to the content)

Let’s see what was the “take-home”?
Perhaps that
1)      There were 3 ships (I counted at least 7 mentions of that one)
2)       Pocahontas was a teenager
3)      American teenagers are very polite and articulate.

Please note that the word “religion” or anything related to was never once
mentioned – not to mention (forcible) conversion. The word Spain was never
mentioned.

If this is history, count me out – How boring, not a single disputed issue?
Not a question on the bias of the sources?

Fred – for schools that take history seriously, would you like to join me in
drawing up a few questions that would treat the webcast as a historical
artefact just like the celebrations of 1907 and 1957?  Now that would be
something worth reading.