Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:59:44 -0400
Ms. Richardson:

that is the exact marker that I was trying to identify.  I can not say if
there was a photo behind it,  but there was a printed paper, now in very
tiny pieces -- I am going to try and reconstruct the words.

FYI:  this is an old white cemetery in Hamilton County, Tennessee.

If you would like a copy of this grave marker for your files, please contact
me directly (as this site can not accept attachments) and I will be pleased
to provide it.

Since you are with the National Cemetery Administration, please pass on to
your group how impressed we were at the speed that they provided a marker
for the grave of JAMES DAVIS 1761 - 1843 Revolutionary War; less than 6
weeks and it is a beautiful marker.

Thank you again.

Phebe Morgan
Sarasota, FLA