From:
"Barbara Vines Little, CG" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:15:45 -0500
I believe that Dennis Hudgins has posted the patent maps for Caroline on
the DeedMapper website. The problem is that you have to have the program
to see the plats. However, the text information is stored in ASCII and
can be downloaded and searched. If you find your man, let me know and I
will tell you where the land is. Of course, as with any work of this
size and complexity, not every landowner was identified and placed.

Barbara Vines Little, CG
PO Box 1273
Orange, VA 22960
540-832-3473 (evenings)

CG and Certified Genealogist are service marks of the Board for
Certification of Genealogists,® used under license by the
board-certified associates who meet genealogical competency standards
prescribed for those programs.