From:
"w. cary anderson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:11:08 -0600
My dear Virginia Friends,

I am surprised that no one has suggested that the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Vol. 89, #3 (September 2001) be read in full. All articles in this issue pertain to the question of Jefferson and Sally Heming's.  I found them quite informative.  Several items of fact that relate to this discussion were presented that I had not seen.

Helen F.M. Leary, Certified Genealogist, Certified Genealogical Lecturer, Fellow of the National Genealogical Society, Fellow of the American Society of Genealogists, lead article,"Sally Heming's Children: A Genealogical Analysis of the Evidence",  is the lead-off article.  However, all articles should be read.

Cary Anderson, Ed.D.
Retired International Educator
Box 685
Decatur, AR 72722