Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 12:07:07 -0400
From:
"Harold S. Forsythe" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
  I agree with Henry and all.  This is a disaster for historians and genealogists.
Is there a foundation somewhere that would provide a subvention to
keep VA Cavalcade going for 2-3 years?  By then the general
economic crisis will be over (I hope!)  Perhaps those of us on this
list who live in Virginia, supported by the rest of us, could move in
this direction.

Harold