From:
Gordon Reid Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 10:33:46 EDT
       There is a ridiculous amount of repetition on this site.  Many persons
will simply reprint all of the previous messages in order to save themselves
time and effort in writing a response.  This is not the way to go.  It makes
the reading of the list unbearable for someone who has read all of the
messages so there is no reason to reprint all of them again, and again, and
again.

       To further abase the matter most of the repetitions are not connected
with genealogy but with an argument which will never be settled.  I have my
own opinions about the War of Northern Aggression (see what I mean), but this
is not the venue for it.

       Please, folks, just state your thoughts without reprinting all of the
other ideas.  Be brave and write your own ideas rather then playing off the
messages of other.

Now, live long and prosper.

Gordon Hale