From:
Barbara Vines Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 07:51:11 -0400
I stand corrected; it's known as grabbing and not looking. I had copied the
article and filed it in the wrong file. It is St. Stephen's Parish, King and
Queen County,  by Doyle. The one I copied in my attempt to organize my
serials (which I never finished) was from vol 7:3 (Nov-Dec 1998).

The Westmoreland book is a reprint.

Dodson has individual sections of the maps; I thought I indicated that these
were from the survey books and not the actual patent holders.

Barbara

Check the VGS website (VGS.org) for a list of historical and genealgocial
societies with addresses and websites.