Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 18:29:19 -0400
All right, Mr. Eric,
I'll forward this exchange between you and me on to the List but, I promise
you, there'll be an out cry of some sort complaining about my comments and
my defenses of the South.
And, probably, someone will complain that I have littered up the List's
archives with your and my private prattlings.
Deane Mills