Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:33:39 -0700

In defense of Sherman, someone suggested that patients could be taken out of hospitals before he destroyed them.

No one would even try to rationalize the destruction of hospitals unless he was controlled by an idealogy that could require such absurd arguments.  It is very hard to straighten that idealogy, but a good exercise--after the requisite desire to become objective--would be to
argue the opposing view as though in a debate to win.

Topics like this don't need scholarly review; school children will do just as well--especially if they haven't already been indoctrinated by a teacher also with a  bias.    Richard Dunn