Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:45:42 -0400
Well, hello there, Doug Deal!
What a pleasant surprise to see your name pop up on my computer!
Where on earth do you live now?
I've kept up, slightly, with your brother John and his wife, Gay, who are
still around here but I don't know where you are.....although I think you
are off doing college teaching, am I correct?
Thanks for putting in your two-cents worth regarding this discussion that
has cropped up and caused such a stir.
It is a pleasure to hear from you....even via the internet grapevine.
Fondly,
Deane Mills

Subject: Re: Sherman etc.